Hudson II’s 4 Bedroom Layout Includes Customizability
The Hudson II’s two story house plan includes a nook, great room, and kitchen on the first floor, with the option to add a deck. A flex room next to the foyer offers an optional coffered ceiling to add extra charm to this open concept home. The second floor houses four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an ensuite and a walk-in closet. The spacious bonus room in this two story home has the option of a tray ceiling and the adjacent laundry room includes an optional sink and cabinets.
One of the best features of this open concept home is its contemporary floor plan, including a two-way fireplace in the great room that serves as the focal point for both the great room and kitchen. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and a pantry for extra storage space. The Hudson II features customizations that can help a family create a home to meet their own needs.
*Photos of house may not be exactly as shown
Experience the Broadview Difference
Expect more when you buy a Broadview Home. Offering premium finishes, modern features, 10-year structural warranty and meticulously crafted details for your custom dream home, we bring you more value and quality in every home.
Every model is designed with your unique lifestyle in mind, offering quality specifications that include:
- Fine granite or quartz in kitchen and baths
- Superior hardwood throughout the main floor
- Select tiles in all wet areas
- Modern and contemporary staircase rail choices
- Knockdown ceilings that add interest to any room
- 23/32" reinforced subfloor
- 9' high main floor for spacious interiors
- Contemporary centrepiece fireplaces
- Energy-saving supreme vinyl windows for a healthier environment
- Your choice of one of 18 durable maple hardwood flooring
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances fit for the most serious home cook
- Designer Moen faucet