Whether you're looking for a 3 bedroom or 4 bedroom home, the Cascade III is perfect for your family. The optional fourth bedroom on the second floor of this two story house can boost this spacious 2205 square foot home by 188 square feet, giving your family plenty of room to grow. On the main floor of this open concept floor plan is a comfortable great room with a stylish horizontal contemporary model fireplace and an adjoining nook. The first floor also includes a spacious kitchen with an optional desk for working from home or doing homework.
The large master bedroom is on the second floor of this two story home and includes a four-piece ensuite and walk-in closet. Homeowners love the Cascade III’s second-floor laundry room, which is convenient located near all of the bedrooms in this family home. A spacious bonus room is also located on the second floor, making a great place for a child’s playroom, a home movie theater, or a spacious home office.
*Photos of house may not be exactly as shown
Experience the Broadview Difference
Expect more when you buy a Broadview Home. Offering premium finishes, modern features, 10-year structural warranty and meticulously crafted details for your custom dream home, we bring you more value and quality in every home.
Every model is designed with your unique lifestyle in mind, offering quality specifications that include:
- Fine granite or quartz in kitchen and baths
- Superior hardwood throughout the main floor
- Select tiles in all wet areas
- Modern and contemporary staircase rail choices
- Knockdown ceilings that add interest to any room
- 23/32" reinforced subfloor
- 9' high main floor for spacious interiors
- Contemporary centrepiece fireplaces
- Energy-saving supreme vinyl windows for a healthier environment
- Your choice of one of 18 durable maple hardwood flooring
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances fit for the most serious home cook
- Designer Moen faucet