Elliston Offers Spacious Pantry and Includes a Small Loft
This 1535 square foot duplex is an example of the many benefits of an open concept floor plan. On the first floor, a large great room is the centerpiece of this family home, with the choice of three modern fireplaces and easy access to the adjoining kitchen. A spacious walk-through pantry and convenient nook make this the ideal family house plan. Families can also change the kitchen layout to an L-shaped one to match their own individual preferences.
A small loft on the second floor adds to the home's spaciousness, providing the perfect spot for a family net center or working space. The master suite in this two-storey house plan included a large four-piece ensuite. The two bedrooms on the upper floor of this family home place are located on either side of a second full bath, with a half bath located on the first floor.
*Photos of house may not be exactly as shown
Experience the Broadview Difference
Expect more when you buy a Broadview Home. Offering premium finishes, modern features, 10-year structural warranty and meticulously crafted details for your custom dream home, we bring you more value and quality in every home.
Every model is designed with your unique lifestyle in mind, offering quality specifications that include:
- Fine granite or quartz in kitchen and baths
- Superior hardwood throughout the main floor
- Select tiles in all wet areas
- Modern and contemporary staircase rail choices
- Knockdown ceilings that add interest to any room
- 23/32" reinforced subfloor
- 9' high main floor for spacious interiors
- Contemporary centrepiece fireplaces
- Energy-saving supreme vinyl windows for a healthier environment
- Your choice of one of 18 durable maple hardwood flooring
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances fit for the most serious home cook
- Designer Moen faucet