Atwood Offers Open Floor Plan for Contemporary Family Living
The Atwood floor plan features 2,000 square feet of open living space, making it ideal for today’s family. This family house plan includes an open main floor with a unique stairwell design. A central bonus room is ideal for a family home, with an optional tray ceiling adding to the unique look. Each of these two storey open floor house plans combines family living with a private master suite featuring an ensuite bathroom with a 5’ shower and walk-in closet.
The kitchen in this contemporary home plan has an oversized walk-in pantry for conveniently storing all of your items. The 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two storey house plan includes an optional deck to give extra outdoor space for those warm summer nights. For the many homebuyers searching for open concept house plan, the Atwood is a great choice, providing all of the styling of contemporary house plan at an affordable price.
*Photos of house may not be exactly as shown
Experience the Broadview Difference
Expect more when you buy a Broadview Home. Offering premium finishes, modern features, 10-year structural warranty and meticulously crafted details for your custom dream home, we bring you more value and quality in every home.
Every model is designed with your unique lifestyle in mind, offering quality specifications that include:
- Fine granite or quartz in kitchen and baths
- Superior hardwood throughout the main floor
- Select tiles in all wet areas
- Modern and contemporary staircase rail choices
- Knockdown ceilings that add interest to any room
- 23/32" reinforced subfloor
- 9' high main floor for spacious interiors
- Contemporary centrepiece fireplaces
- Energy-saving supreme vinyl windows for a healthier environment
- Your choice of one of 18 durable maple hardwood flooring
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances fit for the most serious home cook
- Designer Moen faucet